.jpg)
This seminar was held in 5th floor 5 stars Majestic Hotel on November-11-2007, at 9h30h am. It was a rainy Sunday, not so heavy but I also need a rain coat to come to seminar in dry.
Although I looked forward to this seminar, I had come there a bit late, around 9.10, but it was so crowded. ACET has done PR very good to inform many many students coming to join the seminar, I observed a group of teen-people still standing over the gate of conference room. The seminar started at 9h30 with a video clip Ms. Margot Politis who is the speaker of 'Study English' in Australia Network TV.
After a few talks from ACET, then Mr David show which is most expected. He again mentioned about Accuracy and Fluency and some techniques in the IELTS exam, Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking. Some are known, other is interesting to know. I have it noted already and will post later.
At the last of seminar there is a lucky lottery game which I won one of six prizes. The organizer put a hidden lucky letter under the chair. There are 6 letters like that, wow, I was very lucky to sit on that chair (among 200 chairs)
Here as following are some pictures of mine:
Reading the prize of lucky game
Hand shaking with lady Margot

Here are the cover and the next page with hand writing of Ms. Margot and Dr. David Larbalestier.
>> Or you can see them Ms. Margot and Dr. David Larbalestier from a Vietnamese interview which reported by TTO here



No comments:
Post a Comment