Today I'd like to start a new tag, it is about activities for group of English learner, so that we can both having fun and learning English too. I did apply this to my team in company as an Weekend English Club, and the result is so good. We all having fun, and one more important thing is that it's also help to build-up the team spirit which is very neccessary in modern working enviroment.
Now the first game I'd like to show here is simple and easy to apply in office, this is for a group of 10 or 14 people playing. Just follow the instruction below...
Write on the whiteboard:
This game is played in 2 teams, one person in each team will sit their back to the white board. The rest of the team must give glues to help he/she says the sentence written on the whiteboard.
Rules:
One point for each first correct answer.
And you will lose one point if you:
• Speak Vietnamese.
• Say, or write or spell a word from the whiteboard.
• Don’t keep your back to the board.
>>> After you inform rules to the crowd, now the game can be started. You must write on the board the esiest sentence first, as the following order is OK.
Some example sentences:
I love doing homework .
Dance if you think I'm sexy.
Cows are cool but ducks look funny.
I'm too drunk to ride my motorbike.
Why are you laughing and pointing at me?
I'm really bad at this stupid game.
I look like a man and dress like a little girl.
I'm so beautiful, you should all take my photo.
I think you're all ugly but interesting.
I kicked the chicken in the kitchen.
---------------------
I bet that this will very funny for the whole team, both loser or winner :). Don't you believe that, just try once...this game may take 30min or 45 min depends on the sentences you have. You can think about your own sentence. but just keep it simple and easy humour verb.
And finally, I don't forget to say thank to very kind gentleman, my teacher, Mr. Adam Thyer. He's willing to give me the paper and allow me to post this to my blog. So that's it, now you can use it and share to everyone you like. (just give the link back to my page, thank you)
(Source: Adam Thyer, Australian teacher at Acet)
Friday, 9 November 2007
Back to the board
Posted by
PKDuong
at
21:23
Tag: Group activities
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment