Saturday, 8 December 2007

Eternal flame

Bangles




Close your eyes, give me your hand, darling
Do you feel my heart beating, do you understand?
Do you feel the same, am I only dreaming?
Is this burning an eternal flame?

I believe it's meant to be, darling
I watch when you are sleeping, you belong to me
Do you feel the same, am I only dreaming
Or is this burning an eternal flame?

Say my name, sun shines through the rain
A whole life so lonely, and then you come and ease the pain
I don't want to lose this feeling

[break]

Say my name, sun shines through the rain
A whole life so lonely, and then you come and ease the pain
I don't want to lose this feeling

Close your eyes and give me your hand
Do you feel my heart beating, do you understand?
Do you feel the same, am I only dreaming
Or is this burning an eternal flame?

[break]

Is this burning an eternal flame?

An eternal flame?

(Close your eyes and give me your hand
Do you feel my heart beating, do you understand?
Do you feel the same, am I only dreaming
Or is this burning an eternal flame?)

2 comments:

PKDuong said...

I actually post this song for a friend, we have a chat, an emotional one. I feel sorry for her, since the one she loved now seem to consider her as a stranger in the street :(, although they had the wonderful time together. I have no idea on this but I still love her face with smile, sweet voice, characteristics so kindly.

Hope the trick "thinking by mind (not by heart)" takes positive affects. Wish you come back yourself soon, my dear friend T.

Ahmad said...

Hi Englishworm

what a cute song ?

I was so glad that I see this lyric
poem.

please see my weblog and put comment for me : www.ashkavand.blogspot.com

Take Care
Ahmad-Iran