Today is a special day in my working life. Now I'm going toward *leaving* officially, the day can be Dec-30 this year. The mail has sent, it's really hard to say goodbye the team, but it has to be for my new venture.
This is Thanks email just sent this morning (with the comment of English instructor) . List of receiver are: Tuan Truong; #LTRC_BOM; Marc Nguyen; Chau Tran; Thao Nguyen; #LTRC_EngServices_LeadsManagers; #LTRC_RnD
--------------------------------Dear all,
First of all, congratulations to Hoang, Thuyen and Quang. I wish you all the best and much success in life. (3 of these people just got a promotion, Hoang is the man run the QA team next term)
As you are aware in the announcement, I’m no longer the lead of Rnd-QA. I will be leaving LTRC at the end of this month to pursue my own plans. Believe me, I’m very proud of being a part of the LTRC family in general and particularly, a member in RnD. We had great times as well as ‘not-so-bad’ time together :) both to me are memorable. The last two years has helped me to understand how challenging TESTING can be (I used to develop before) and enjoyed it during the time here. It’s been very exciting is all I can say.
I’d like to say THANK YOU so much to my managers: Hans Buwalda, and Tuan Truong for everything, and RnD Staff (Nhan Ha, Phuc Phan, Thuyen Do, Dung Truong, Khuong Ngo, Cong Hoang and other dear members) and special thanks QA Staff as well (Hoang To, Quang Tran, Minh Tran, Tu Le, Aticah Chau, Khanh Tran, Dinh Vo, Vu Tran) who helps me so-much to make work more enjoyable. I also would like to thank: anh Dinh, anh Long, Thao, Chau in HR Dept who are ready to respond to my requests/inquiries in the most effective and efficient manner.
It’s also an honor to be a student of anh Hung Nguyen, Michael Hackett, chi Hoa, Marc Nguyen for all the Technical and English courses; from the first lesson in Quang Trung about Boundary Condition to the latest course of Lead-360.
I could not thank you enough for all the Lead@Service who supported me and to have feedbacks of TA as a contact group. They are: Kim , Quoc , Quynh , Hien , Hung , Xuan , Thach , Tuyen , Phuc N, Thang, Duong H, Vinh and Hieu Pm. Thank you all once again…my dear friends
I love you all J and wishing you success in what you are undertaking. I wish nothing but the best to come true at LTRC – The Vietnam World Leading Testing Company
Thank you and Regards,
Duong Pham
--------------------
By the way, I have a collection of "last day" email which I may post it here sometime...just for referencing of English
Wednesday, 5 December 2007
Thanks letters
Posted by
PKDuong
at
12:36
Tag: Special days, Written mine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment